Year In Review (What Shipped)
- Blogged 83 times, my second highest since starting in 2004.
- Led worship 13 times (including my home church). This also included wrapping up my time with the Well church plant in Toronto. There might have been a couple more.
- Released Buried Thoughts to radio…a few stations picked it up.
- Completed phase one of the creation of my studio, phase two is this year.
- Started writing many more songs and released one worship song on the site on my new worship resources page.
- Had one post read over 650 times, "One Day to Today", which is one of my favourite too! It is still my thought going into the New Year.
Although I am pleased that I can post those accomplishments, I do plan for much more this year. In fact, this next year is going to be very focused. I will share with you later this week how you can follow my progress, support my endeavours, and God willing be blessed by what I am setting out to do in 2011.